Monday, September 16, 2013

Học từ vựng Tiếng Anh với cấu trúc Get + giới từ

1. Get ahead: tiến bộ, vượt qua những người khác
Eg: In this exam, he got ahead of all the students in his class

2. Get along: có quan hệ tốt với ai
Eg: I usually get along great with my little brother. We are good friends even though he is much younger than me.

3. Get away: thoát khỏi, trốn thoát:
Eg: Two prisoners tried to get away from jail last night. The police caught them after 2 hour

4. Get on/ off: lên xe, xuống xe
Eg: There is my house over there, at the corner of this street. Do you see it? I have to get off the bus now.

5. Get across: giải thích, trình bày 1 cách rõ ràng
Eg: Sorry, I couldnt understand your mean. Get across your idea, please! (From facebook .com/tienganhthatde)

Đọc thêm »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *